University of Central Oklahoma

« See more reviews of University of Central Oklahoma

The University of Central Oklahoma is for students who are looking for small classroom sizes and to be able to interact with their professors one on one. If a student is just looking for a second home then this is the place for them. UCO offers four different housing plans that meet your life style and accessibility. If academics or athletics is what you want to succeed in college. Then we offer those as well with challenging classes and recreational sports too. If a transformative experience is what you are looking for UCO can provide the college experience.

The University of Central Oklahoma has many services, which can suit many different people. If you're looking for an excellent place to study and maintain concentration on your grades, this school is for you. With many different areas in this school, anywhere is a perfect place to get things done. Easy-to-meet people also make this school wonderful. With all the clubs here, it's difficult not to meet others. Living on such an open campus also lets you be independent. UCO is a great place to just be who you are, and help create who you are.

Someone who is interested in changing their life for the better. UCO is a moderately inexpensive school and their motto of transformative learning has truly been just that. Students who understand that the value of an education is more than just projected earnings (but who might not be able to afford another school) will find exactly what they're looking for here. They'll probably even find that they're happier here than they would have been elsewhere.

I think the ideal person to attend UCO would be a student who is originally from a small town. I come from a large college town and moving up to Edmond to a smaller school was a bit of a shock. UCO is by no means a tiny school, and to a student from a small town, it's the perfect environment. I would still like to be a part of a bigger school, but for students who are not used to this, it's a great place to be.

Anyone that is interested in being a teacher, should definately consider attending. If you prefer smaller classes with the opportunity to participate, this university could be for you. The university has a diverse group enrollment of students and there are plenty of opportunities for the person that loves to get involved with organizations or volunteering. Leadership opportunities are available, as well.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who wants to play sports, for the scholorships. Also if you want a profession in Education or crimal science. University of Central Oklahoma is the best school for Education or crimal science majors. If you are wanting to live at home and go to college at the same time, UCO is the perfect school if you live around Edmond and Oklahoma City area.

Someone who is looking for a campus that isn't overwhelming. I like this school because it offers a wide variety of courses and majors. Most of the proffesors really want you to succede and offer tuttoring programs. It isn't to expensive compared to the surrounding colleges and UCO does offer scholarship programs.

To attend UCO, you must be open to diversity. A good percentage of the student population are foreighn exchange students, in training for the paraolympics, etc. The campus is flooded with different languages, accents, and cultures. If you love this kind of atmosphere, this would be a great school to look into.

The University of Central Oklahoma is for students wanting to learn in a great environment; surrounded by helpful teachers, diverse students, and a not too small-but not too big town. There are people from all over the world at UCO, you'll fit right in-whoever you are.

Someone that is committed and focused on becoming a better person should attend the University of Central Oklahoma. Being committed to attend class daily and paying attention are very important characteristics of being a student at UCO.