University of Chicago Top Questions

Rigorous, at times feels impossible, but guarantees a sense of accomplishment upon completing your studies.

Oh man, it's gorgeous, but has become more eclectic. The ivy-covered gothic architecture on the quad opens out to a glass-domed library, a few multicolored dorms, and of course the city neighborhood of Hyde Park.

Hamsini

UChicago provides a haven for academic and intellectual pursuit, and instills a love of learning while exposing students to the rich complexity and diversity of the world and so fostering civic engagement and community involvement.

Catharine

Mostly a lot of super-intellectuals who will go to ivy-league graduate schools plus some econ majors who can't wait to be ibankers.

Athena

The place where fun comes to die.

Samuel

Going to the University of Chicago is like going to graduate school four years early; it's an enormous workload and there's very little social life on campus.

Raphael

University of Chicago is an academically rigorous and intellectually curious environment.

Tense, anxious, and awkward.

Summer

This is school very concerned with the theory behind everything, quality of their education and are a bit elitist and underconnected to the real world.

Tsunami

This scholl focused on supplying you with information and asked you to think.

Students out on a spring day in Bartlett.

Students hanging out on the quad.

An institution which promotes the development of the mind and intellectual capacity having very minimal disadvantages.