University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College

Ibodat

University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College is a college where everyone can attend no matter their age or knowledge level. It is diverse which makes it outstanding because I learned a lot from various cultures and ethnicities. I love my college because it is organized, and professors are always there to help or give advice. Now due to the pandemic, I am taking online courses which I don’t enjoy much. I miss being at the campus, especially walking outside and enjoying the beauty of nature.

J Leann

I loved my time at UCBA. It fit perfectly to my lifestyle and learning style. Having a small and safe campus with the main campus connections was the best of both worlds. A small campus also meant the luxury of small classes and the benefit of developing meaningful relationships with professors and administrators.

Angelica

It could be better, but it isn't terrible. Some professors are the best ever and some are not. The classes are small and it's easy to make friends. The writing and math labs are great and the advisors are friendly and helpful. The campus therapist, Jill Trigg, is not helpful if you're upset. The food in the café is not good, but there are restauraunts around and sometimes they have food trucks. It's a good place to go if you plan on transferring later.

Simone

University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College is a great school. Blue-Ash has given me a chance to my aptitudes in my field of decision. There have been, and there will continue to be, many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my craft, which I am really grateful for. College also taught me how valuable knowledge about this diverse world and individuals; that will eventually help me become more successful in life.

I think that the University of Cincinnati(BA) is an excellent place to go for great teachers and for amazing student life. UCBA is a small campus, that has creative clubs and organization to get the community together. My experience here is going great so far, the teachers are good, class sizes are small(perfect for me), and it is a great place to make connections.

Sheuriah

Uc Blue Ash Is a great school . The students and professors are very friendly. Teachers make sure you are doing good if not they help you . The class sizes is perfect and I just love it . Having small classes helps you understand work better and also know your teachers.

Christy

The small classes are perfect for learning. The math lab and writing labs that are available have such great tutors that will do anything to help you. The advisors at Blue Ash are super quick to respond and will make sure you understand everything. The campus is kept clean and easy to find classes

Jeshua

Great place to learn. I love the way the college is setup and the campus is beautiful and spacious for a community college. It is also very affordable if you are really looking to save money. The staff is also incredible. Everyone here wants you to succeed.

Anastasia

I love this college so much! My mom went here and I am following in her footsteps. There are so many extracurricular activities and clubs that you can do. This college is big on sports and always supports their favorite college football team. The professors are always willing to help and lend a hand when you need it.

Victoria

University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College is a great fit for me. I am under the umbrella of the University, but I can attend a smaller branch college. With a smaller campus and smaller class sizes, along with more affordable tuition, it is a good fit for me.

Dominique

I love how we have a small classroom size and teachers are willing to help you after hours. We even have a lot of learning centers that can help you study. The library had a very large range of options that can help you complete your assignment. They even have study rooms that your friends to use to understand your work easier.

Madison

I was privilaged to attend The University of Cincinnati Blue-Ash, but live on main campus of UC as well. I got to see the best of both worlds. While being able to live on main campus I got to experience alot of main campuses activities and clubs and get involved in that way but I also benefitted from UC blue ash's smaller class sizes and affordability. While Blue ash was an awesome experience, the only thing that I would say that should be fixed is for the branch campus and main campus to be more in sync and connected and that students from Blue Ash should get more involved on main campus to make the transfer easier.

Vincent

If you ever somehow missed out on your high school experience, you can get a second chance at it at UC Blue Ash. The overall atmosphere from the student body isn't the best one; only about 30-40% of the students there actually want to be there and pursue a higher education while the other 60-70% are only there just because they have nothing better to do. So, if the student body being interested in their academics is important to you, I would not recommend this college! The professors are very nice and extremely helpful though. There are only a handful of them that I did not like, but that comes with most any other college you will go to.

indenesia

It is a very nice school pretty decent class sizes. I am an incoming freshman so I have not started classes yet but I did visist and Ido know people who have been there as a student so I am excited for my educational experience coming this fall. I know I will enjoy UCBA

fatoumata

I enjoy learning at UC. The professors are very mindful and open to any situation you may have. So far, I have been there for 2 semesters almost 3 and I have learned so much! I couldn’t have asked for better peer learners and professors. My classmates are so generous and so caring. I appreciate everyone that I’ve met throughout the years and wouldn’t take them for granted.

JaNiala

My opinion about the University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College is that they have many opportunities for people who are active and want to encourage others to get involved. They have classrooms that are smaller and allow students to get one on one help from the professors. They are also diverse which is also a good thing because it makes people who are different races comfortable.

Patrick

University of Cincinnati Blue Ash campus is a great community based college that allows for great growth and productive lifestyle. The students seem to be vested in the school activities and their education. The surrounding campus life is a safe and clean atmosphere with many exciting things to do. The main campus is not very far away should I need to enjoy the larger picture.

Navya

The university is great if you are planning to attend a 2-year degree and also a good opportunity to save money. Clubs and other activities can be pursed at the main campus but the location of the campus is not that great not many things around the campus

KIM

University of Cincinnati- Blue ash campus. My opinion of University of Cincinnati Blue Ash campus is excellent, although there is no housing on site the area of town is large with many affordable housing choices. The class sizes are relatively small, the campus itself is very safe, a lot of lighting, I do feel parking can be limited at various times of the day. There is food available on campus and many options within a few minutes’ drive, usually once a week a food truck is on campus offering a variety of foods. The library is very nice and quiet as well as many other sitting areas inside and outside to study or relax before your next class. All of the instructors and professors I have dealt with have always been professional, I have not met with many departments in person while on campus other than One stop for financial assistance once but have contacted them via email and they have always been helpful. My program is an undergrad program, the program is not eligible for any federal aid therefor as a single mother of two I am trying to obtain assistance to further my education. I chose university of Cincinnati Blue Ash campus because I knew I would be provided an excellent education at a fair price that is convenient to my home. The school offers many clubs, groups and activities however I am not currently involved in any. I have made several friends while attending classes here. I would recommend University of Cincinnati to anyone! Kim

Abrielle

Cute little regional college. Great student to teacher ratio. Diverse and interesting student base. Many courses to choose from and areas of study. Only 2 buildings for classes. Many kids start here and transfer to University of Cinci Main Campus after two years.

Micah

It's a place to learn not very social. The professors are somewhat hard to reach, far and few will respond to your email when sent at a reasonable time. There is no housing on or off-site at this branch of UC but to live on the main campus is too expensive. I do however appreciate the small class sizes, it helps me focus on the task at hand.

desire'

UCBA is different then UC simply because not everyone lives on campus, it’s not as big, there isn’t much food there so the bookstore is really over priced, there isn’t much close parking but honestly it’s a great school with great faculty. I would recommend for someone who just wants to be in and out of school if they’re working while in school and living on their own.

Savannah

Its a beautiful college with tons of opportunities