Batavia, OH
University of Cincinnati-Clermont College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Cincinnati-Clermont College

Christian

We are a great starter college! Save a lot of money ($4,000) a year, take the same classes as main but with smaller class and more personalized and tailored classes.

Being able to go through your undergraduate without debt is a major accomplishment and there is nothing wrong with living at home and going to a community college for the first two years is one of the best decisions you could make for yourself. Schooling doesn't have to leave you with student loans forever, you just have to understand and make wise decisions rather than rash decisions can make all the difference

Anyone! We have students from all walks of life!

Gloria

Dear Gloria, I am fully aware that you will be shocked upon learning that the letter you are now reading is written by your future self. Don't laugh, this is not a hoax. By now you are planning your graduation party, what to wear while you walk to recieve your deploma, and preparing your speech to give at graduation. Also, you are planning to attend UC Clermont. I know that you wanted to attend a private college but could not due to finances. Be of good cheer, you made the right choice and all shall end well. Nevertheless, be warned - college is more that passing a class, but being challenged to think in new ways. Be open minded and allow yourself to question, think, then respond. Also, please, please, please do your best not to procrastinate - save yourself from the pain of an all night writing marathon. Another thing, instead of rushing through your work, take time to learn and remember, instead of cramming for exams. Beyond the homework and tests, allow yourself to spend time with old friends and make new friends. There is more to live then achieving a 4.0 GPA. I believe in you! Farewell!

The price. UC Clermont is a fantastic school with a low price tag and a good return on investment. I have done more than earn a deploma; I've grown in my character because of a few professors and also developed because of working very hard to pass challenging classes. The majority of the professors truly care about the students and want them to do well. UC Clermont is friendly, inexpensive, challenging, appropriate, and a good experience.

The difficulty of the class totally depends on the Professor. Most of my professors have been wonderful, but there have been a few which made the class almost impossible and imposed unfair grading standards. Nevertheless, the fantastic professors have outweighed the horrid.

Carrie

Professors, staff, and other students are helpful and supportive.

Professors, staff, and other students are helpful and supportive.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself not to be so nervous about college. I would reassure myself that college is a life changing experience, and that I would meet many remarkable people, and learn many valuable things. I would also tell myself to always give 110% in everything I do, because your actions and effort reflect the kind of person you are. I would say that if it seems like I have too much free time, that I'm just not studying hard enough. I would tell myself while college provides many great social opportunities, that my education always comes first.

Class sizes are small, and the professors are very friendly and know students by name.

Albert

The best thing about the school is that it has small class size so you can get a lot of more individual time.

Assuming I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, the advice I would give myself would be three things. They are living life to the fullest, increasing your network of friends and doing the very best you can. The transition from high school to college life is a very big change and I have found that I have less time to do some of the things I could have done while in high school. I really believe that the senior experience in high school sets the tone as to how the rest of life might look. I think experiencing as much as you can during your senior year will help prevent having regrets such as missing out on opportunities to try something new. I also feel if you do the very best you can in your senior year, that desire to challlenge yourself for excellence will only continue. Lastly, the more friends you have the easier it getting through the challenges and enjoying the pleasures of life.

My classmates are really supportive. We all try to help one another out to learn and do well. We are always encouraging one another. During time outside of the classroom, we will form study groups to prepare for exams.

Lori

The majority of people I've come across are friendly and willing to help.

The majority of people I've come across are friendly and willing to help.

I'm a 33 year old single mother so I would tell myself to continue my college degree after high school. I lived life and worked and suffered a devastating job loss, that's why I went back to college. Stay in school so you'll always have that education to fall back, you will have so many more job choices.

The availability of needed classes.

My school is an environment where every student, regardless of age or background, can feel comfortabe learning.

Take time to discover what is truly important to you. Hear the advice that loved ones are giving, listen to the comments of your friends, but in the end be true to who you are. Realize that the other corners of the world have produced some amazing people as well and be willing to seize the opportunity to see things through their eyes. You may like what you see. Don't pretend to be someone that you're not and don't be ashamed to be who you are. It's not weakness to call on family when you are feeling alone and Mom will never mind you coming home to do laundry. Be excited when you get a good grade and try harder when you don't. Start each day knowing that you are heading somewhere. Making new friends doesn't have to mean that you get rid of the old. Professors are people too, so don't freak out when you see them in the grocery store. Take time to stay in touch with those who can't be with you. Most importantly, remember education is a gift that not everyone can afford - don't waste it.

You shouldn't attend this school if you are the kind of person that is looking for the crowded, busy feel of a large university.

Timothy

My classmates are students.

My classmates are students.

Get into college now! Don't wait to go in. I know you're planning to save up an emergency fund in the bank and to get a good car and job. You will get both of those later, just use what you have and don't be ashamed about using a bus or anything. And do not, i repeat do not lend your family money! You will not see any of it back. Attending college is in fact affordable for you. Don't listen to mom or dad, their advice will not work. For advise turn to Aunt Nancy. And don't give up when student aid runs slowly and gives you problems. Student Aid will be a hastle but well worth it. And don't worry about being alone, friends will be very easy to make.

Anyone who wishes to further thier education.

Ricci

As a high school senior, I was in the Post Secondary program, taking college and high school simulataneously, so the transition wasn't as rough for me as it was for most people. However, there are a warnings and bits of advice I would give myself if I could go back in time. First off, I would warn myself that my mother would commit suicide in February of 2009, exactly a week after my favorite pet would die. Having known that such personal catastrophes would occur, it wouldn't have had such a harsh effect on my grades. Also, I would advise myself not to delay on taking Trigonometry, because on my next mathematics placement test I wouldn't score nearly as well and it would set me back several classes in math. Those are the only warnings and bits of advice that I can think of that would have thoroughly helped me through the beginning of my college adventure.

I enjoy how so many classes are offered on such a small and close-knit campus, and most of the teachers are very helpful and understanding.

I typically brag about the small and personable campus and how close it is to home. The small campus allows for smaller, more hands-on classes, shorter walking time from class to class, and a short walk to the book store and cafeteria. I also brag about how much cheaper the tuition is compared to the main branch of my college as well as compared to other nearby universities, which allows for more opportunities for those who don't have a whole lot of money.

I would tell myself that it will be better than expected and there are so many more possibilities for your education than I ever imagined. It will not be as hard as everyone says it is, they only say that to scare you. You can do it and will be better in college than you were in high school. You have the freedom of choice in college. You need to use that freedom of choice to make the right decision because these next four years will shape the rest of your life and how it will turn out. There is no backing down, no giving up, no giving in, no surrendering... You can and will do this, and trust me, it will be the very best 4 years of your life and you will not regret it!

Anyone who wants to get a good education. Anyone who didn't do so hot in high school or hasn't been to school in a long time. Anyone who is strapped for cash or has to provide their own way. Anyone who is afraid to go to college because of the large classroom size and teacher to student ratios. Anyone who wants to have great professors and a great education. Anyone who needs a career change or just a start. Anyone who wants to be close to home and have a flexible class schedule to meet your needs. Anyone!

I brag most about the cost and my professors/teachers. It is affordable, close to home and the profs are great! I get a small classroom feel with a state college education! The teachers know me by name and actually care about how I am doing in their class versus being one of 300 students in an auditorium and disappearing in the crowd. It is the perfect school and a great transition between high school and college. I am actually doing a lot better in college than I did in high school!

University of Cincinnati-Clermont College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.