University of Cincinnati-Clermont College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College

Shelby

Ever since January of 2015, i made a big step in my life. Best decision i have made yet was to go to one of the best colleges around, University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. My first major was to do the Surgical Technician Program but after a year I decided to go for Respiratory Care instead. Without the help of the faculty and staff, i wouldnt know where to begin. My overall rating at this college is beyond 1000. The professors are npt just nice but they teach very well. Everybody is easy to get along with.

Soniraye

I've really enjoyed my time here. I recommend to everyone. At this campus class sizes are usually small so it's easier to get 1 on 1 time with professors. It's perfect for completing your prerequisites before moving to main campus because the tuition is just a little over 5,000 dollars. There's tons of stuff to do outside of class, including but not limited to: shopping, partying, hiking, kayaking, and in the winter snowboarding, sledding, "haunted" trips.

bernadette

Overall it is a great school to go to. I have made a ton of friends and all of the professors are extremely helpful and they all have a PHD. The food is pretty good but we only have a subway. However, there are plenty of places to eat about ten minutes away.

marla

UC Clermont is a relatively small college with no dorms. The college sits on a hill just on the outskirts of a small town. The campus is beautiful year round. There are walking paths and picnic tables placed throughout the grounds. The student body is uniquely diverse with traditional and non-traditional students and ethnicity. The college and the surrounding communities have a wonderful re pore. The majority of the professors are willing to meet with students to answer questions and provide additional instruction. UC Clermont is the perfect college for young adults who are furthering their education and for older adults who are returning to school to pursue a degree.

Kailey

I love the University of Cincinnati - Clermont College. It is such a great environment and the class sizes are perfect. There are roughly 20 people in each class. I love it there! All of the students, professors, an faculty have been amazing! Anytime something comes up, someone is always there to help!

Nichole

Perfect college for someone who does not want to commute far or for someone who likes smaller class sizes. There isn't much to do outside of the campus, but there is usually always an event on campus. There are several clubs to join, but Subway is the only food option.

University

Tyler

The University of Cincinnati Clermont is a great campus to go to if you live in the area. Small classes where everyone gets their individual attention, great Subway, great classmates, just walking distance from where I live. I, myself had attended UC Clermont from 2017 to 2019 and those two years I was there, I had a ball and almost owed no tuition to anyone. Very affordable, would recommend.

Alexis

Honestly it’s like a highschool, everybody knows you by name and class sizes aren’t very big. You don’t have to raise your hand to go to the bathroom though. Most professors that I’ve had, has had office hours to come study with them if you are having a hard time.