University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

My school is a fun rural place of great education in the middle of the queen city that is great for minorities and people alike.

The people at the Universtiy of Cincinnati have very diverse culturals, styles, political/religious views, and personalities.

A fast-pace environment that is committed to building determined, contributing indivdiuals for the betterment of society.

It's a medium-sized university which offers the city life as well as many opporutnities you wouldn't recieve elsewhere.

My school is perfect for meeting new people since there are so many people attending and hanging out around campus.

Very great school with much emphasis placed in experiential learning on the job and amazing research opportunities.

The University of Cincinnati is an expensive way to waste your time, learn little to nothing, and accumulate debt.

Hard for transfer students who live off campus to have a vibrant social life who aren't social butterflies.

UC is a great value for the quality of my education, and has a unique campus which feels safe and secure.

UC is a diverse, accepting, and challenging college that promotes growth academically and socially.