University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Most classmates of mine at the University of Cincinnati are attentive, diligent, determined students, who take advantage of the opportunity to attended college to further their education, and become an asset to their community.

Thats all I can say. Students come from every edge of the spectrum. Most of my experiences have been with politically aware, socially open students. DAAP tends to house students that are open minded and predominately left.

My classmates were open-minded and well-rounded students who brought fresh ideas to my classes.and with us there was quite a bit of debate that was critical but not harsh, more beneficial to us and our work than anything.

There was a whole lot of them at first, then somewhere in there they all disappeared by your last year. If you have a hard time with classes with alot of students, they all dont finish with you.

UC students are actively engagedon campus and within the community, concerned with the overall quality of the time they spend at UC, and challenge traditional, and care about their education.

The classmates at the University of Cincinnati can be described as hardworking, committed to excellence, and some of the nicest people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

My classmates are typically bright and vibrant individuals that know how to go out and have a good time as well as keep up with school work and strive to receive a great education.

Most classmates are nice and willing to help anyone that asks for it, although a few others can be too competitive to help, but even those are mostly nice to their classmates.

Dedicated in learning the knowledge needed to pursue their dreams and obtain their goals. Drive and ambition to succeed and help their classmates along the way.

Most of my classmates are very nice. They are also helpful in the aspect that if anyone needs help they can try and figure it out with them or ask someone else.