University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

The Co-op program. This is the program in which students must fulfil paid internships as part of credit requirements for their degree. My specific program requires six different 3 Month internships before graduating. So upon graduating, not only do we have all of the academic credits of an undergrad degree, but we've also had over a year and a half of actual, paid, work experience. The school has relationships with companies in so many areas of study and in so many geographical areas. This is by far the best opportunity our school offers. I love it!

Our school is best know for our very prestigious DAAP program. This stands for Design, Art, Architecture Program. The five year program includes rigorous classes that provide students with real life expierence and hands on knowledge they will find helpful in their two years of co-op expierence. Our school is also well know for our music program know as College of Conservatory of Music. Like most public schools, our school provides a very diverse student population and welcoming atmosphere.

I would say my school is best known for two things: their football team and DAAP. DAAP is the college of design, architecture, art and planning. Their interior design program is ranked number one in the country, and I was an interior design major here for my first trimester, but then transfered out because interior design is not for me. My school is also well known for their football team, especially because this year they were undefeated. We made it to the sugar bowl, but then lost.

UC isn't just best known for one specific aspect. The famous Bearcat is everyone's best friend and supporting all of the UC athletes is the way of campus life. The ultimate aspect of the university is that there's a place for every person to fit in and get involved. Personal attention from the top staff in the nation, academic programs by the hundreds, clubs and groups, and the location of UC clost to downtown makes it a great universtiy to be a part of.

My college, The University of Cincinnati (UC) is well known for the basketball and football team. GO BEARCATS!!! On an academic stand-point though, UC is best known for the oustanding Co-Opportunity programs spread through the university. UC is one of the best Engineering Colleges, Designing schools (DAAP), and also the musical department is incredible! The College Conservatory of Music (CCM) is known as one of the best theater schools across America.

The University of Cincinnati to the best of my knowledge is best know for its Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning program (DAAP). the campus itself is a major tribute to the many Architects that graced its pavements. Along with DAAP the University of Cincinnati also the nations top public research Univeristy. Apart from Academics the University also boasts some of the nations best athletic teams.

We live in a big city and the two major schools on campus are DAAP, a highly ranked design school, and CCM, the performing arts school. UC itself is also well known around the country for its beautiful campus and wonderful architecture. Our sports teams are not too shabby either whilst participating in the Big East conference. Overall, the school is one of the best universities in the country.

The University of Cincinnati is known for having a great pre- med, pre-pharmacy, and pre-nursing programs. Also, the business college and law college are very well known in the United States. UC has had many professors invent many different things such as benadryl, and research goes on every day on campus. We also have an amazing football team that keeps getting better and better every year.

Belmont University is best known for two main things. The first is its standing as a prestigious private christian college striving to uphold christian standards. Secondly, Belmont is known for its outstanding music business major. Belmont uniquely balances the two worlds of liberal arts and religion to create a largely diverse but welcoming small family.

This school has a really good Pharmacy and Nursing program. Its performing arts programs are really good, as well as the fine arts in their DAAP program. It also has a really good Engineering and Arcitecture program. Currently its getting a lot of publicity because of the football team doing well, and the basketball team continuing to do well.