University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Right now my school, University of Cincinnati, is best known for it's athletics. We had a winning football team and our basketball team isnt' so shabby either :) I have always wanted to be a UC Bearcat, I just wish I didn't wait to long to become one.

The University of Cincinnati is best known for all the clubs/organizations that it offers. There is over four thousand of them and one has the oppurtunity to establish another if desired. There is truly a club out there for anyone.

On campus activities and engagement with the student population, study abroad programs, business majors, medical majors and careers, large classes, approachable staff, and class times focused on students who live on campus.

Our school is best known for it's innovative architecture and co-op program. The University of Cincinnati started the first co-op program in the nation and has since grown and become nationally recognized.

The University of Cincinnati is one of the top research universities in the country and also had the first co-op program. The Engineering college, DAAP and CCM are all very highly ranked in the nation.

Academically, our school is best known for the great design programs, music programs, and its research based departments. Outside of academics, currently our school is best known for our football team!

UC is a large but on the same note small enough that you do not get lost. It is a place where you can fit in, the tuition is lower then alot of schools but I think you still get a great education.

Our school is best known for our school of engineering, and DAAP. Both have programs that are ranked very high nationally, so they bring in a great deal of students from out of state, and country.

UC is best known for its research departments, music, design, and co-operative education. The Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, DAAP, and the Co-op program are the major highlights.

The University of Cincinnati is best known for the co-op program and career focus. They are also known for athletic teams and the competitive nature of the school.