University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Our school is best know for its sports and academic programs. Like our basketball and football team and our business and medical program.

Innovative research at the health center, cooperative education, Varsit y basketball, Design programs, College Conservatory of Music

I think that the University of Cincinnati is known for the diversity, sports, career related fields, and it's great co-op program.

My school is best known for the basketball program and the rising football program along with the music and engineering schools.

Our co-op progran, which allows us to work with architectural firms and gain practical experience in the field.

It's probably best know for sports. In terms of quality academic programs, it's know for Engineering and Music.

I think UC's football program is slowly becoming more well known and its a blast to go support the team.

My school is best known for a good arts programs. For example Music, Arts, and other fine arts related.

Our school is best known for our D.A.A.P. (Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning) program.

For it's medical school and research department as well as football and basketball teams.