University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

One thing that is unigue about our school is that our football stadium is in the heart of our campus. This does not mean that it is our main focus of the school, but it does bring a school spirit to everyone. It allows for people to get to enjoy our campus when they do attend the sporting events. It is also unique that all students can go on the stadium at any time and enjoy it, just not the athletes.

I love how UC's campus isn't overwhelming and large, but yet you still get the feeling of a large school. The main campus isn't too spread out and overwhelming, and there's really good transportation to get to the other campuses. The entire Cincinnati community comes together to support the school, and there's many, many activities for students to do off campus with the community, which is really neat.

There are so many unique characteristics about my university. The one special thing that really sold me on it would be the atmosphere. It's such a close-knit campus and the way it's built really makes it feel like home. The architechture is so unique and user friendly. The way the campus is built and arranged is the one thing that really had me set on attending UC.

When i first visted UC and still to this day whenever i am on campus or any school funtion one thing i notice most is diviersity. You can find individuals from virtually all over the world that attend UC. There is so many things to learn and individuals are willing to teach you about their differences, and almost everyone gets alone no matter how diverse they are.

It is much bigger than the other schools I considered going to for my undergraduate degree. As a result though, it has more programs than any of the other schools I considered and thus classes that the others could never imagine having (ie. LGBT Studies, which is a pretty unique class that most colleges do not offer and could not dream of offering).

The diversity of majors it offers without being too big. I looked at Ohio State and the campus and school was way too big. It felt impersonal. I have changed majors three times and most schools don't offer the program I am in now so without the vast number of majors I would never have found Construction Management.

The University of Cincinnati has a very big coop program that allows the students a wide variety of jobs in many places across the world. The other schools i looked at did not have a coop program as extensive as this one and i think it is very important to have experience in a job before you commit to the career.

Wow. There is just so much unique about UC. They have awesome architecture, the people are friendly and eager to help. Even though it's a public university it has all the familial warmth you would expect from a smaller university once you find your niche. And it is VERY easy to find out where you fit in at UC.

The thing that is unique about UC is that the people are absolutely amazing. I have never been anywhere that people are always helping out and being considerate. I have been short on money for a vending machine and these people went ahead and paid for my soda! Amazing people in an amazing school.

My school for one is close to home. It's not as expensive because I live in state, even though I still have trouble paying for it . It is just all around fun. We are extremely school spirited. We love our football especially. Great professors who care. It's just a wonderful school in general.