University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

The reason I chose UC was that it was close to my home so I could live at home to save money. Also, the in-state tuition is very reasonable when the education we are receiving is considered. The football team is also becoming one of the more elite teams in the country, so that is exciting.

The University of Cincinnati is unique because it has a spectacular combination of classes and student activities. All of the classes are interesting and highly educational and the student activities are fun and socially helpful for the good and respectable students of the school.

The campus is beautiful. There are many organizations to join. The admissions office is very helpful with any questions you may have. It does not feel like you are in the middle of a busy city and everything you could need is located on or within walking distnce of the campus.

Are campus is very artistic in nature, so a lot of facilities are designed around art instead of functionality. This gives it a very unique feel. Also this is a huge research campus, so you know that very advanced stuff is going on, and it feels great to be a part of that.

We offer the most majors in the state with diverse viewpoints. At the University of Cincinnati we place a strong emphasis on academics and real life expiriences. We are the home of co-op learning and are striving everyday to become a better research university.

To me the Architecture of the school speaks for itself. alomg with the beautiful campus, the atmosphere present on campus on a day to day basis would make anyones day. Also the cafeteria food I believe up way above average compred to other schools I considered.

I chose the University of Cincinnati, specifically their DAAP program, because they are a pioneer in the cooperative education program. I wanted a school that would offer career experience as well as an intense learning program.

The unique part about the University of Cincinnati is the campus. Every building is different in the design. The campus is colorful and live! There is so much interaction that goes on and you meet someone new everyday.

Our location is unique. We are located in the middle of the city. We are also 10 minutes from Kentucky and 20 minutes away from Indiana. It's possible to travel through 3 states in less than one hour!

The unique aspect that the University of Cincinnati has to offer is its ability to be a larger school while at the same time making a person feel comfortable and included in their surroundings.