University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

I love the atmosphere of my school, there is just enough diversity. The campus is very clean. They are student oriented, the class sizes are just right. The campus it self is just beautiful.

This school has a renowned cooperative education program, which is an excellent way to enhance the learning experience, as well as gain relevant career related experience.

It is a large campus but easy to navigate. It has a well stocked library, convenient student center and helpful conseling center.

The Co-op opportunities that are available to students. The program and local companies seem to work well together flawlessly.

The DAAP program is amazing and ranked one of the best in the country. I was very excited to be accepted into the program.

It is asthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly. It has a lot of amazing academic prgrams in a variety of areas.

our school does not have a stereotype because there are students from all backgrounds, races, genders, and social classes.

Their art school. I am an art major and its standards and reputation made me want to go to University of Cincinnati.

The atmosphere, UC students have the perfect balance of knowing when to work hard and when to play hard.

Our school is very architecural around the campus. All the buildings are unique and it's very city like.