University of Cincinnati-Main Campus Top Questions

The most popular student groups include Fraternities and sororities, the RAAP program which I described in the last question, or Religious organizations. Another popular organization is the RallyCats. This is an organization that goes to all the sporting events and “superfans” for the players. They cheer the loudest, are the most spirited, and paint up the most. The organization I am involved in is called the Navigators. I feel so at home with the Navs Community. The majority of my friends come from this organization. And as a result of the organization I have grown so much as a person. I have learned more from this organization than I have from my classes at UC.

Deniz

Cultural clubs are big. Ethnic clubs and business clubs, international culture and business clubs lead the list. bearcats are the bigest events. Great pride, great activities during game days, well prepared events . I personally work when I dont have class. when I dont have work, we have cultural events and business trips as a club. There are not that much drinking involved in our club. it's mostly "what else I can do to help get a better job" but nothing like a geek life.