University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

I love that its in a city, a whole bunch of cool restaurants are around, the campus is small so its easy to get around, they have an awesome rec center, they have cool architecture at the school, they have a great engineering and DAAP program. The football games are tons of fun, barach obama spoke here, we have a good CCM program.

The REC center is AWESOME! The Library is great for students who may have jobs and need to do work at odd hours. The campus in general has a lot going on, but not so much that you feel HOPELESS everytime you step foot in the area. UC is expanding and bringing business and jobs to the clifton area which is beautiful.

I brag that through my co-op opportunitites, not only have I spent over a year in the real world working at a company doing the work that I will do when I graduate, but I have also recieved five priority one patent disclosures which will be full blown patents in within the next five years.

We have a great campus. its not too big or too small. The teachers here are great. they try to help you out any way they can. our basketball and football program are good. so the games are always fun to attend. There is always something to do around here on campus.

UC is a very fun school to go to. The education is great and so are the people. I have nothing to complain about when I talk about UC. Professors are helpful and classes are just the right size. I also tell my friends how close everything is at the UC Main campus.

How beautiful the campus is and rich in architecture or the resources we have as students. There are endless possibilities with the numerous libraries, computer labs, and the amazing rec center. It's a very large university but feels small which is what I love.

One thing I would say is that, that you dont have to worry about alot of homework, but you have alot of free time to work with throughout the day and night. Thus your not forced to study only at night but you can be productive with your studies during the day.

I brag most about the innovative curriculum in the DAAP school. They really understand what each student needs to excel in their field. They are constantly challenging me, and I feel that it is exactly the way that I need to learn

I mostly brag about the art school, and its quality of professors; each professor is active in his or hers career field which provides us, the students, with hands-on classroom experience that cannot be gained elsewhere.

That it has really unique programs you won't find just anywhere. It's a big campus with lots to do and tons of people to interact with. Just a really awesome school that everyone can feel comfortable with.