University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

the worst thing about my school is parking. the reson why parking is such an issuue becase it very limited parking for students , and the prices for the parking garage are too high.

It is located in the poverty area of Cincinnati. The campus itself is safe, but when going off-campus into the shady areas of Cincinnati, especially at night, much caution to you .

Very few green spaces, the cafeteria food is pretty bad, the meal plans are bad, little space in the dorms, need more variety of classes, better physics professors.

The worst thing about my school is walking in the winter outside from classes. It does get cold and icy, but they do a decent job to plow the snow up.

The worst thing about my school is that tuition is very high and students like me who come from low-income backgrounds cannot afford it.

It's location, because crime is a serious problem and the police would rather bust underaged drinkers than stop the constant robberies.

The worst thing about my school....i can't really say there's anything bad about my school other than it being 4hrs away from home.

The worst thing about the school is for many of the classes the professor is not always available to meet with students.

The worst thing about this school is that the classes are very large and you must study a loty if you want to suceed.

Its not 100% safe to walk around at night because it's pretty urban. But there are shuttles to drive you around.