University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Everyone! There is definitely something for people from a variety of backgrounds with a variety of life goals. There are so many ways to get involved in campus life. Whether for personal edification by joining one of approximately 35 club sports, not including intramural sports (most institutions have 10-15), promoting school spirit through on-campus organizations, or academic advancement through top-notch research and strong faculty-student relations. A person who is self-driven and highly motivated will find the large atmosphere beneficial in providing vast opportunities but small enough to call UC home. Loyalty to the Varsity!

People who are looking for an adventurous, creative, and challenging environment will thoroughly enjoy the University of Cincinnati. There is nothing more important than the Bearcat Pride on campus from freshmen to senior faculty; the perfect mix between a lot of city life and just the right amount of environmental beauty, if you know where to look! Fast-paced and always looking to move forward, UC has some of the best resources available to students; (University Hospital, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, the CCM and DAAP programs, and finally the Co-Op program- all of these are well-known and accredited.)

Any person can attend this college. They offer so many different clubs and organizations so no one has to feel left out. UC strives to make everyone "a family", encouraging new relationships with people. For example, random roommate assignment in the dorms. This is a great way to meet new people different from you. There academics are extremely well ranging from art, to music to engineering to any other major one could think of. I would highly recommend this school to anyone! They have set me up with a possible job in the future.

If you look at race or gender than it seems as if many different kinds of people attend the University of Cincinnati, but that is not the case. At the University of Cincinnati all of the students have something in common, and that is that we're all trying to make the best out of our lives. Everyone here wants to be successful in whatever field they may be in, and they won't let anything stop them. If you aren't devoted to becoming a great scholar and an even better person University of Cincinnati is not for you.

The kind of person that should attend Raymond Walters College is a an outgoing, self determined, group dynamic, with goals that can be completed in two to three years so that the student can move on to further their education. This is a college to help students transition from high school to college, then to a university. This school is developed to help students achieve higher learning beyond the traditional learning techniques of a regular community college. The person should be ambitious and talented.

The kind of person that should attend UC is goal-oriented, but fun as well. It's a great place to academically achieve, but it's also a great place to have the college experience. It's not so big that students don't know one another, but it's big enough to have a booming weekend or a great athletic event. Honestly, UC is a place that anybody could attend and find their niche. It's so diverse and open that anybody can find where they belong. There are so many opportunities to be discovered at UC.

The type of individual that attends UC needs to be goal oriented and focused on a plan they have for their future. They also need to be aware of their surroundings, as this campus is located in an area where crime does occur on occassion. Keeping an open mind to other's ideas is also really important, as this campus is very diverse and very large. It is good to have a blend of street savy, and literal intellect to fit in with where this campus is located in Cincinnati.

A person who likes to live in or near the city with much to do close by should pick this school. UC is idealy located near plenty of stores, restaurants, and other places of interest that one may easily access by bus, shuttle, or walking. And although the school is a large university with mostly large classes, it does provide opportunities for students to be in smaller, more personalized classes too if they so choose. We also have great school spirit!

The University of Cincinnati is a big school with such a beautiful architecture. I feel the type of person who should attend this school should be very independent, and not mind always having people around them. It is also a school that is very urban and therefore a student applying here should like the city and going out with people. There is so much to do both on campus and off of campus, and student who come here should want to explore it all.

I think any person, of any calliber would fit in at UC. In college you find your own nitch, you're not forced to choose your friends from a few dozen or a few hundred, but a few thousand people that have the same interests , cares and problems as you. College is a huge part of defining who you are, and I've met plenty of different people that have excelled at UC because of its diversity and committment to a just community.