University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

A student who is completely focused on their academic work. Someone who is outgoing, friendly and someone who can make friends easily because students at UC are outgoing and free spirited. Other than being serious academically, if you enjoy meeting new people, attending social events or sporting events and enjoy getting involved, UC is the school for you. Its a big campus, but it is beautiful.

A person that wants to attend the University of Cincinnati should be a person that is looking forward to the city lifestyle. It's a school that is big enough to have enough new people to meet, but it is not too big in the sense that it is it's own city. If you are wanting to take college seriously in an educational perspective, than UC is the school for you.

I think anyone that wants to attend a big college with a diverse group of people should attend this college. I enjoy a big college because I went to a big high school and one thing I really wanted was a big college to match that. Professors are usually very willing to help you with your studies and questions you have outside of classes.

Someone who loves diversity and is dedicated to their future! Someone who definately knows what they want and isn't afraid to put in the hard work it takes to get there. You have to be dedicated to yourself and not be afraid of who you are becoming and what other people think. It's a great place to spread your wings and fly.

I recommend everyone who has a desires to continue their education to attend this school. A community college is a great place to start because the tuition is two times lower than a university's tuition. If the person is scared of goin to a university, he or she can always go to a community college and get transfer later on.

If you are interested in any sort of engineering, I recommend that you attend the University of Cincinnati. Put simply, the co-op education plan cannot be beaten and there is no substitute for it. I find it hard to believe that I have a high percentage chance of leaving college with a full-time job lined up.

An individual that is driven to maximize their future options for a career. Someone that is confident in themselves and is persistent with their instructors for additional assistance and help. I also suggest an individual that is not intimidated by large crowds and large classroom sizes.

Anyone can attend University of Cincinnati and feel right at home. UC is a very proud community so they have to be someone who is ready to cheer on their Bearcats for any activity. UC also has so many programs, majors and activities that it is hard to not be involved in the university.

A student who is willing to take risks, try different majors and discover what they really and truly wish to do. And become who they want to be, embodying the strength and bearcat determination to take on the challenges in today's world, here and abroad. Bearcat pride!

The kind of person that should attend this school are the students that are serious about learning, that want to have an enjoyable college experience and for those who want to get a job after college and be able to afford whatever life they wish to live.