University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Someone who wants to be pushed academically and is unsure of what of what they want to do. UC has alot of programs and academic adviors willing to help you figure out what direction to go in and what major would be suited best for you.

A person who canwork well in big classroom and who can read their book to understand most of the material. A person who can work by themselves or in a study group to gain knowlegde that they have to know for that specific class.

Anybody would be able to attend UC. There is a large variety of possible majors for someone to get into and clubs for their free time. The only double-edged sword that UC has is that it has 26,000 students, so its pretty big.

The kind of person that wouldn't mind paying $3,133 for a quarter (that only lasts 2 months and 3 weeks), when in the long run, it would be cheaper to pay $3,133 for a semester (which lasts longer than 2 months and 3 weeks).

People who attend this school need to be outgoing in order to really find friends. Being able to afford to live on campus also seems to help drastically in this area. You really don't have to study hard for this school.

Someone who wants a quality education for a reasonable price. And also someone who desires to come out of college with valuable on the job experience that comes from the schools well established co-op program.

Must be very self directed, have high academic standards, open to work as hard as you can, be prepared for long hours of study and sleepless nights, must be very focus because the course load is very heavy

Someone who is interested in getting a great education, while experiencing a very interactive urban atmosphere. At UC, the student population is so diverse that you are bound to make all sorts of friends.

The people that attend this school should be the kind of people who work hard, and know what they want to do in the future. They are kind and will help people in need and will get help if needed.

As i said about, the University of Cincinnati is such a diverse and incredible school, anyone can attend. If you are a theator major or engineer major you will find a home at this university.