University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

Anyone who seeks a great learning experience from a design school should enroll in DAAP at UC. It's prepared me well for the architecture job I had this summer after just 1 year at UC.

The person should make sure they have lots of financial backing and generally this school is for anyone looking to further their education and get the most out of their classes.

Someone who is open minded and willing to work hard. If all you want to do is drink and party then go to Cincinnati State because if you do that at UC you will probably fail.

Someone who doesn't mind living and interacting in a diverse situation, who feels comfortable at a decent sized school, and who is prepared to learn, but to also have fun.

One needs to be very open minded if they attend this school. We are composed of very different minded individuals that each have their own respective ways of thinking.

If someone is going to enroll in the DAAP program (the college I attended) they need to be creative, smart, ambitious and willing to learn.

Lovers of cincinnati, as everyone from this city is obsessed with it. Also those interested in gaining first hand experience with co-op.

A person wanting to experience the field they are studying, and be ensured that their education will be used to the utmost potential.

Only a person who is prepared to be getting overcharged and go on wild goose chases for his or her degree should attend this school.

one that is strong and know what he or she wants out of life and has to know how to talk to people.