University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

The most frustrating thing would have to be not enough one on one time with your teachers. It is a very large university, with 200 in one of my classes, and I would love more time to talk with and get to know my professors.

The most frustrating thing is that the university does not offer roll over meal plans. If you have meals left on your card at the end of the semester, the university will not allow you to use them for the next semester.

I would say the most frustrating thing about my school, would be how long it takes them to communicate with people. They seem to em to be very slow to respond back and they are actually kind of hard to get a hold of.

I would honestly have to say the most frustrating thing is having to pay so much for little things (ex. parking). just for one quarter it cost me $225. Personally I think that that is ridiculous.

The most frustrating thing about the University of Cincinnati is that sometimes it can be hard to reach people in the financial aid office. Usually you get an automated system when you call.

I would say trying to get a hold of your advisor, and just calling to try and get help in general. Usually the lines are busy, and you have to wait on hold for what seems to be forever!

I do get frustrated that the UC quarter schedule doesn't correspond to my friends' schedules (semester). I'm still home (early September) and most of my friends are back at school.

Sometimes it takes a long time to get from one class to the other. all the computers being used. lack of healthy food choices close by, and lack of environmental responsibility

The number of students! There are so many new students so I have to know all the "lesser known" libraries, computer labs and study spots to ensure there will be room for me.

I'm very satisfied with the school overall, but the most frustrating thing about UC's main campus is the limited availability of after-hours dining.