University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

The best thing about my school was something I noticed the very first time I visited. Cincinnati's greatest quality is the way it flows; simply the copacetic quality of the student body. Walking around campus, you see so much diversity here- our university has top programs that attracts so many talented people from all over the world. All of these different interests combined in one space makes for such an interesting vibe. Everyone is encouraged to do their own thing, but everyone is so easily brought together again during special events It's a uniquely unified sort of diversity.

The thing that I consider the best about the University of Cincinnati is the multiple satellite campuses and online schooling the university offers. I was an untraditional student where I worked full time. The ability to take online courses and evening courses at four different satellite campuses provided me with the flexibility to complete my bachelors degree in a timely manner as if I were a traditional student on campus. If the university hadn’t had those additional facilities and course online available, I wouldn’t be in the position I am in educationally today.

Being a student at the College Conservatory of Music, I feel the best thing about my school is that everyone truly loves their art. The students there are there because they truly have a love for their art. When you walk into CCM there is an aura that bursts from the walls. You here vocalists singing their hearts out, instrumental majors putting on concerts in the hallways, music theatre majors acting and singing while they make their way to their classes, and of course the dance majors stretching in the hallways. There is an intense love felt everyday.

The thing about UC that is so wonderful is its grand breadth of knowledge; this University has so many major, minor, and certificate options that finding that something that will suit you, or that something you'd never heard of before but develop a deep passion for, or that one area that you excell in and can channel toward the rest of your life is so much easier than expected. The culture on this campus lends itself to that; even the clash of modern architecture with buildings from the 1800s reminds students of the many views and opportunites here.

The best thing about UC is the positive atmosphere on campus. Quite a bit of changes have been made lately and the campus is booming. Students are proud to be from UC. We're proud of our academics and we're proud of our athletics. The recent success of our football team has rallied even more pride in our students. Although UC is a large campus, it is, overall, a friendly campus. New students are always able to obtain help because others are willing and happy to give it. UC's positive campus makes it a great place to be.

There are many things about the University of Cincinnati that I like. I would have to say what I like the best is the people here. Even though it is a huge school, I feel like I fit in and have found a great group of friends who share the same values as I do. There is something for everyone on this campus; there's many sports teams, organizations, club teams, and different activies. It is located on the edge of downtown Cincinnati, so I have had the opportunity to go downtown many times and explore the city.

The best thing about the University of Cincinnati is that there are so many ways to meet people, and make new friends. You can meet people through classes, in the rec center, dining halls, and through greek life. You can really get the full experience of what college is all about. You go to class and get a great education, but you can also meet so many new people and learn what its like being on your own. Cincinnati is great because it gives you so many opportunities to do whatever it is that you want to do.

I believe the best part of UC is the diversity among the students, staff and faculty. Cincinnati is known as a "small, big city" and that is exactly what it is. I come from a medium sized suburb and have found great comfort and challege awaiting me in my four years at UC. I love that UC is an urban college that gives so many opportunities to people that may otherwise not have them. Also, being such a research orientated school, UC continues to be diverse. Overall, I think this is an amazing school.

The best thing about my school is academic programs and the faculty. I feel like I'm taking classes that are fully preparing me for my future career and not taking classes that seem to be a waste of time. The faculty members are always there to help and offer career advice and tips. Another advantage is our school spirit. You feel like you belong in one big group by supporting our team. It's hard to walk around without seeing a handful of people wearing our team colors.

The University of Cincinnati is one of the few schools I know have learning centers where we have student tutors and professors that are available at condusive times to help students with homework and questions that bother them. The tutors know our professors and even when we have classes, quizes and tests. This is the best thing that every student wishes for in an education- time with a tutor to make things clear and to encourage you in your studies.