University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

I consider the Greek Community that comes together in order to support the campus and many charities to be among one of the best things about the school. Another thing thing that makes me enjoy my classes is that they are among what Forbes Magazine choose as one of the world'smost beautiful campuses!

UC campus if full of knowledgable employees. Everyone is very helpful and interested in your success academically. I find that everyone is friendly and always eager to assist me. I believe he best thing about my school is it is staffed well by faculty, staff and student workers.

The school's co-op program is the single best aspect of my university. The co-op program not only enables students to get jobs in the real world that will allow he or she to earn real world experience, but the student also will get paid for the work that he or she is doing.

There is a very strong emphasis on co-ops and internships at UC. They pride themselves in great job placement. Most majors include mandatory work at an organization that you would want to be employed at after you graduate.

There are a lot of opportunities to get involved. I was very involved in high school and wanted to remain having extra curriculars in college. I am involved in clubs that fulfill my interests and help me as a person.

UC was the first school to start a co-op program. In my opinion this is the best thing you could offer college students. It does take a little longer to graduate, but the real world experience is irreplaceable.

The best thing about my school, I would say would be the opportunities is offers. I am a biology major and for the zoo to be a minute down the road and for me to be able to take classes there is amazing.

I think that our campus offers great study abroad programs with professors. The programs are very organized and they really encourage students to study abroad here, which gives them great experiences.

It is a place that you can really explore your career and find yourself as a person. The campus is very friendly and has ample opportunities to try new and different things as a person and student.

The best thing about my school would be the professors. Most are very interesting and down to earth. Most of them are very easy to listen too and you feel like your opinion is worth something.