University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

The best thing about my school is the number of majors available. This is because if you do not know what you want to do as a career, there are still a number of options to choose from.

I think school spirit is the best thing about UC. Everyone celebrates ahtletic events and things of that nature together, and no one gets left out for any reason at all.

Well some of the teachers can be cool. But I really like the dining which they could upgrade more but I like to eat there. The Computer labs are good to

I like how the teachers are engaged with the research. They seem to know a lot about what they're talking about and they are excited about it too.

The best thing that our school has is very reliable transportation, campus security, and also a very diverse student population.

The best thing about my school is that they help you gain experience for your future. They provide many internships, and co-ops

I love the diverse setting and the city like atmosphere. It's always busy and there's always something new and exciting to do!

We are very diverse and a lot of great thiongs are happening here. We have a lot of great programs that are nationally ranked.

great school with a lot of extra curricular activities. one of th ebest known universities for both sports and academics.

The design school is recognized not only on a national level, but an international level. Really good design school.