University of Colorado Boulder Top Questions

When you step off campus what do you see?

Boulder is a cozy city with a very environmentally friendly attitude. If you do not bring a car with you to school, no need to worry! Everything is quickly accessible by bus (which is free with your student id), biking or walking. There are two malls just a few minutes away from campus, as well a theater and music venues.

Alissa

The outside city of boulder surrounds the campus with buildings on every block and a swarm of pedestrians throughout the day. The restaurants on The Hill and Pearl Street offer top-notch dining due to the competition of being on the busy perimeters of campus. Restaurants range from Mediterranean, Italian, American, Japanese, Mexican, and French. You'll also see many small-business shops mixed with a few largely known shops. Pearl Street at night is a very colorful scene with street performers sometimes walking on stilts or playing with fire. You'll probably hear at least one person singing with a guitar while the children run around and play on the statues scattered along Pearl Street. In the Summer and Fall, you'll see beautiful flowers as far as the eye can see.

Alissa

Houses normally rented by Students three blocks off campus.

Varsity Townhouses two blocks off campus.

University Townhouses one block off campus.