San Antonio, TX
University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences-San Antonio Jamar

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences-San Antonio Jamar

Melissa

I actually could not find the University of Texas at San Antonio in the list, which is where I attend. It is of great help to get to knwo the campus before the first day of class. Future students get involved in classes, have an open mind to meet new people. All students are in the same boat, all students need from one another and therefore, everyone is in need of a friend. Talk to the professors when necessary and purchase books online, they are way cheaper! Have fun and don't be afraid to take a step of courage!

My classmates are kind, open-minded young adults reaching for a better future.

If I could only go to my high school years I would have concentrated in the scholarship from the very start. My applications for the colleges were fairly easy, but I though my high GPA would pay my way through college.. I was wrong. I now know that I must search, write a countless amount of essays, and give my best effort so hopefully my essay will qualify for the winning place. I must prepare myself mentally to break my shell and get out of the box. I must have a positive attitude towards difficulties and be prepared for sleepless nights. I must learn to be independant. I think my senior year is the only year I think I should have focused in the future. There is a gigant amount of preparation behind attending college and it cannot be done in a few months.

• $0

University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences-San Antonio Jamar administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.