University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

The University of Delaware is, in my own opinion, primarily caucasian. But, I have not met anyone here to this day that is racist towards any ethnicity or religion in any way thus far. People here are very welcoming and accepting of others and it really makes you feel "at home" when you're studying here. Most students are primarily from NJ, NY, DE, and PA.

I think there is diversity on campus and no one should feel out of place. Varies- most students do not dress up and jeans/sweatpants/sweatshirts are the norm. Yes different types of students interact. Most UD students are from NJ/NY (long island)/Maryland/Delaware/PA Various financial backgrounds but mainly middle class to upper middle class

There is a variety of students on campus here. There are students of every race and religion. Most of the students wear the new and trendy clothes around campus as well as a lot of Delaware gear. Most of the students come from wealthy backgrounds and most of them are from the Northeast.

My classmates from the University of Delaware are intelligent, helpful, witty, outgoing, open-minded people who are not only fellow students, but people who it is very easy to make friendships with, and they are not only outstanding in the classroom, but also in every day life.

My classmates are helpful and friendly. I'm in a small major so I have classes with the same people everyday and I enjoy being in class with them. My classes always have interesting duscussions because of my classmates. I would consider some of my classmates life-long friends.

Friendly, diverse, intellectual, artistic, theatrical, entertaining, (if your a girl in engineering be ready for lots of boys) everyone is different and interesting in their own way, you will meet and have to interact with every type of personality you can possibly imaigine.

Students are generally focused on their studies, there is a large amount of partying on the weekends and "thirsty thursdays" which can often distract many of them , however a large amount of students can be found all over campus studying. (ie. library, greens, lounges)

My classmates are a very eclectic group of people; they all have different heritages, religions, and personal backgrounds as well as varrying personalities, and that, I think, is what makes my classmates the most interesting and the college experience the best.

The similiarities found within a group of my peers makes the diversity between us practical unbelievable, yet these likenesses also highlight the beauty and amazement of blending different ideas, perspectives, and beliefs into a familial closeness.

Students are very trendy-- typical Ugg, North Face, designer jean combo. Not necessary to fit it but it is kind of the norm. Students are predominately left but not very politically active unless they are studying politics or related subjects.