University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

My classmates are all very different but they all bring something different to the table. Growing up in the suburbs and being an animal science major, I am surrounded by people that are different from people I might have met in my hometown.

My major is not that large, so I know many of my classmates. I would describe them as hard workers, focused, and determined. We all work well together and not only do we see eachother in class, we hang out outside of our school work.

My classmates have been friendly and responsible for their work. Sometimes they slack off, but for the most part, they study hard to make sure their grades aren't terrible and that their scholarships aren't revoked.

It is difficult to know everyone in their freshman year, but I would say that a lot of people are silly and like to party, but there are some that are devoted to making their name stick in more educational ways.

There are definitely segregated dorms, and housing. there are historically african american frats, but at the same time there is a lot of good mixing going on. Racism is a non issue in general however.

My classmates come from very diverse backgrounds, come from all different parts of America (but mostly from NY, NJ, or PA), like to have a good time on the weekends, and study hard for the most part.

My classmates are eager to learn, discover, and experiment new things while also striving to be the best they can be, organizing their time for schoolwork but also leaving time for some fun.

Their is a wide range of students no one feels out of place. Every nationality, religion, socio-economic, etc. can be represented maybe not in the largest numbers but is more than welcome.

Our school is very mainstream white kids, but there is a little of everything. Students wear sweatpants and UGGs to class. Most students are from NY, NY, PA, and MD. Upper middle class.

Rich, white bros. There's some diversity but it doesn't stick out. That is relative, however. I went to a HS that was 98% white so I feel like it's diverse here but, in reality, it isn't.