University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

Students at UD are very outgoing, productive, fun to be around, intelligent, driven, wholesome, and caring, which leads to a rewarding college experience.

My classmates are dedicated learners who like to focus in on what they're learning but enjoy and share their experience with others at the same time.

My classmates are a very diverse group of students focused on learning and bettering themselves who are generally very approachable and friendly.

There's a good amount of diversity here, if you know where to look. This school is mostly middle class, privledged, out of state students.

Alcoholic, uninterested, intellectually deficient spoiled brats who care nothing for their academics or the number of STDs they contract.

My classmates are a group of hard-working, determined students who are able to balance their schedules with an active social life.

My classmates seem to be focused on being successful in class and most of them seem open to answer a question if I have one.

My classmates are very take pride in school spirit and are passionate about their work in extracurriculars and academics.

While most students at the school are extremely academically driven, there is no lack of social life at any time of year.

Very outgoing and go getters. Everyone here seeems to pretty much have there eyes on the prize and are very focused.