University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

From working at The Review, I feel UD students are apathetic concerning many issues. The editorial section of our paper tries to voice opinion to the student body and is always looking for guest columnists.

Most of the students are from Delaware and middle to upper class. However it's not very difficult to find a niche as long as you look hard enough. The mixture of personalities is great.

Yeah... we're friggin college students who aren't hippy bums. Get over it. There are groups for people interested in those things, but thankfully Delaware isn't too caught up in them.

UD chicks are hot...mostly true We have a good business program...true Girls are pretty easy...definitely true We don't know how to party...clearly haven't been to any of ours

From my point of view, as a student, these stereotypes are fairly true. The college seems to be a school who puts in the effort to make everyone feel welcomed and taken care of.

Definitely not. The campus is (slowly) becoming more diverse, we come from all over the East Coast, and the business program is just one good program we have.

To an extent. I think all colleges are party schools - even Harvard, MIT and Yale. You're going to have a party wherever you have 18-year-olds on their own.

While the student body is not quite as diverse as you would expect of such a large, public institution, the "abercrombie campus" stereotype is ridiculous.

Yes, most girls here look the same, it's a shame...You should learn to be yourself in college, not try to fit in and look like everybody else.

Not really. We know how to party but that's not all we do. There are lots of people with money, yes, but not even close to everyone is rich.