University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

I often tell my friends about how kind and helpful the Americans with Disabilities Act Office (ADA office) has been over the past year. If a professor was ever giving me trouble, I could tell the ADA office and they would talk to them. They also put all of my books into MP3s so I could listen to them as I read each chapter for class.

The campus is beautiful and its big but small enough that you can walk from anywhere. The main campus where all the classes are have a really nice green with plenty of benches and grass that you could just sit and enjoy the weather. I just love the environment here!! On a nice day everyone is outside playing some type of game.

I brag about the classes and the quality of the teachers. The teachers that I have had have all been really good and they all love the subject they teach. I love seeing the passion that they show for their area of expertise. I also think that they campus is very safe and the keep it in very good condition.

The campus itself is very beautiful. That alone is enough to brag, although I think what makes my school great is the relationships I have formed with others and the experiences I've had so far. The friends that I have at my school are definitely people I can see being life-long friends.

I always brag about the campus. It is so beautiful. The dorms are all being updated so the living situation is really great. I also always talk about Main Street and how close it is to campus. There is so much to do outside of school and that is a big selling point.

The quality of education you get in the classroom and the desire for you to succeed by the professors. They are willing to work with you and make sure you get the most out of the class and also give you study skills to help you succeed in other classes as well.

The thing that I brag about most is the campus at the University of Delaware, it is covered with tons of flowers and trees and always looks pretty regardless of the season. Complete with a large farm and a variety of buildings its a beautiful place to be.

The study abroad experiences I've had through the University. I've been to France and Italy as a Three Language Major, and not only has it helped me with language proficiency, but I had experiences and memories that will last me a lifetime!

First, I brag about the diversity of my school. With such a wide variety of people and academics, there is something for everyone. I also tell everyone about the closeness of our campus, even though we are a rather large school.

I brag about how school spirited my school is. It's also a really fun school, and there is always something to do. UD is gorgeous and looks straight out of a picture perfect magazine. The landscaping is very scenic.