University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

I like how close it is to my house. All my friends have to move so far, stay in hotels before they move in etc. and I am able to simply drive twenty minutes and be there.

This is going to be my first semester at UD, but what drew me to the school was the atmosphere, the challenging nature of the courses, and the college town feel.

I mostly brag about the classes I particularly liked, and professors with whom I connected, as well as memories I've made with fellow students.

It's free! I'm a University of Delaware student without the costs and the ability to live at home and work. I'd say that's pretty awesome.

It's one of the top schools for Chemical Engineering, and the accepted me as a Chemical Engineering major. It has a beautiful campus too.

I brag about the beautiful campus, the amazing students/people I meet here, and the opportunities we have available to be successful.

I brag the most about my major. We have a real restaurant and Marriott on campus run by the students. It's absolutely amazing.

I don't really brag about my school. Most other people (non-students), have heard about Delaware and know what goes on here.

I don't brag very much. I am not that happy with my choice to go to this school, so there is not much for me to brag about.

I usually brag about how pretty the architecture and landscaping is. The whole campus has a very calming atmosphere.