University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

the worst thing about my school is that it's hard to focus when you're the only male student in half your classes... but that isn't really a turn off. this is the best school for me and pretty much the entire student body

Bureaucracy. Dealing with the administration can be a painful process. Its clear that things like appearances often come before what is really best for students. Student's concerns are not always taken seriously.

The worst thing about my school is the dining hall food. They repeat the same meals over and over, and the food is not good. They should also have healthier foods to help students avoid the "freshman fifteen".

The worst thing about my school is the overall quality of the student body. Sometimes I feel like many of the people that go here are shallow and come to party only without a clear direction in life.

The students don't get a complete taste of the "college life" because we are a satellite location of the University of Delaware. Many of us don't even feel like University of Delaware students.

My school is very large. Which in result, we have large classes. It is difficult for the professor to know everyone in the class and I feel that if they did then student would learn better.

The worst thing about my school is probably the cuts in our budget. The recent recession has forced us to take cuts in all of our programs and it has soemwhat affected our campus life.

I really do not have anything to truly complain about my school. I do think that if campus policies weren't as strict, then there wouldn't be a fear to go out and have fun.

The worse thing about the school is that the campus is big, so when you need to get somewhere and the shuttle buses are running slow, you may have to walk a long distance.

The worst thing I consider about my school is the large size of the classes and sometimes the inaccessibility to talk with professors outside of class.