University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

It is really expensive,I can barely afford school, the courses I need for my major are almost NEVER available. My advisor is always on Vacation.

I would consider the worst thing about my school is that they do not provide enough financial aid and seem to increase the tuition every year.

The worst thing about my school is the amount of financial aid that students receive. This takes a lot of opportunties away from students.

My prehealth advisor is amazing, but advisors for my major and minor are pathetic. They change about every year and do little to help me.

The worst thing about my school is the tuition. The University of Delaware is a public institution and is not generous in scholarships.

The school just keeps getting bigger and bigger and accepting more students without really having room for so many students.

Acceptance into some majors is hard to come by. Lower standards would be helpful to people who wish to change their major.

The dining hall. There weren't enough choices. I'm a very picky eater and I ended up having salad 6 out of 7 days I went.

There is not a very quiet place to study in my dorm building. I walked to the library a lot, in order to concentrate.

Social life, Greek life system is not well-run, too controlled, no alcohol allowed, police are out to get you,