University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

Perfect size, great business school, turns into a bar school when you're 21. Don't try to get into bars if you're not. Main street has great shops and restaurants, UD police/ newark police are ridiculous and it's impossible to not get in trouble at least once.

Most people say they know or have heard that UD has a great campus. And the more I walk around here, the more I agree. I discover a new, appealing piece of campus everyday and makes me feel happy I chose this place to walk around for four years.

I honestly hate almost everything about the University of Delaware. Really an ugly campus with a bunch of self-absorbed rich kids who could care less about anything other than getting drunk and spending all of their parents' money.

Overall, I've had a great four years at UD. The size seems large at first, but once you get to know people through extracurriculars it seems to shrink. As a senior, I can't walk across campus without seeing people I know.

I love UD more than I thought I would. Our campus is beautiful and well kept. Main St. is definitly the best thing about UD. It's at the center of everything and gives UD its character.

The best thing about UD is the green. That is why I came here. The size is just right, not too big, not too small... Overall I feel like its an average, typical college.

the best thing is that there is almost always something to do...the size is just right....there is a decent amount of school pride...i will always remember homecomings

The best thing about UD is that its a great all around college experience. I wish there was more of a bar scene and that there weren't so many townies

I live on Main St so I spend most of my time around there. It is so nice being so close to campus AND the restaurants and shops.

Some people might think this school is too large, but I think it's perfect. You always recognize someone everywhere you go.