University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

The best part about this school is the variety of academics they offer. If there was one thing I would change it would be the bus transportation service that the school offers. The buses come to only a limited amount of places and at awkward and times that do not fit into peoples schedules. I feel that Delaware is the perfect size school and you can even make it smaller based on your group of friends. I spend most of my time in class or at work. This is definitely a college town because everything in the city of Newark revolves around the school.

I think a more competitive football team would really give the school a huge boost. It's a big school with a small town feel, which I think is perfect. Big enough so you don't know everyone but small enough to feel as though you belong, that it's home. Main Street is great, very accessible for students and fun options to eat, shop, drink. Perfect for bar crawls. The campus is beautiful and the walk from Perkins to Memorial in the Spring or Fall is the best way to put a smile on your face.

I really love University of Delaware. It is the perfect size campus within close proximity to many things. Main street is an easy walk and has everything you need. If not, then there is always the convenient option to take the bus to the Christiana Mall. I hate when people think that we are a party school because there is so much more to do than just party. Academics keeps me busy which is good, but there is also alot of room to have fun.

The size is really ideal. There are enough people so that you always have the opportunity to meet new people. However, there are definite circles which make the school feel smaller and less overwhelming. People are either impressed by UD since it's reputation as an academic institution is getting stronger or they aren't all that impressed because it's a state school.

When I tell people I went to UD, some are impressed, but I've gotten a few that said "Where is that?" "Um....Delaware." "Where's that?" "South of NJ." "Ohh." So that's always fun. I think there's a lot of school pride. I never saw more students wear more school paraphenalia than when I went to UD.

The best thing about UD is the beautiful campus and everyone is friendly. The school is the PERFECT size. It is definitely a college town. Administration is great, especially in the business school. Stdudent complaints: Don't even try to use a fake id. VERY STRICT bar scene.

I absolutely love UD. It's just the perfect size and there are always tons of activities and opportunities to get out and meet people. One of my favorite parts has to be the location. New York, Baltimore, DC, the mountains, and the beach can all be done in a day.

The best thing about UD... The people are great, the campus is beautiful.. The schoool was the perfect size... When I tell people I went to UD they usually know someone who went there as well, friend or family member.

best thing is greek life, i will always remember my sorority and the amazing girls i have met. the parking here is ridiculous, you can never get a spot and its super expensive if you do.

I love my choice and I'm happy with the decision to go here.