University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

UD was definately four of the best years of my life. It was not only fun but extremely educational. The faculty are amazing and the people are just as great. It's friendly and reminds me of what a "true college campus" is. I learned a lot and had even more fun. Most importantly, I made some of the best friends I will ever have.

i like the size of UD, not too big but still large enough that you are always meeting new people. great greek life- greek week, mixers, fraternitys... all lots of fun. biggest controversy that i can remember was the rapist, a few girls were raped... not sure if they ever caught him. UD's brick campus is awesome :)

I think our school is a great size with a great reputation. On campus I'm usually with friends or studying. I think the police in the area are a bit ridiculous busting parties instead of worrying about dangerous crimes (robbery, rape, and the use of weapons). I would say there is a fair amount of school pride.

I came here essentially not knowing anyone but by the end of the first week i met a whole different array of people and met some of my closest friends since i've been here. I like the atmosphere that surrounds UD the most, i love how cleanly and modern the campus is and it just personifies a welcoming aura.

The best thing about UD is probably the campus - it's beautiful and probably what attracted me to the school in the first place. At first, UD seems huge and intimidating but the longer you are there, the smaller it becomes and chances are, as you walk across campus, you'll run into 10 people you know.

Best: size, beautiful campus Size: just right People say UD is a good school, must be smart, etc. Time on campus: The Review College Town, Main Street Administration -- whatever. Recent controversy: Residence Life/FIRE Lots of school pride Always remember The Review complaints about diversity

UD is the perfect size for me and offers a lot of ways to get involved. I would change their judicial system. it is too strict. People react by saying "where is that?" or "thats a party school!" There is not much school pride at all. I will always remember my experiences as a Chi Omega.

The best thing about the University of Delaware is how all of the students love life. Everyone I have met here genuinely just enjoys living and a good time. Whether students are at a football game or eating lunch at Trabant, they love Delaware and the best friends they have met here.

i love that UD always has something going on. I think our school is a perfect size. If i could change one thing it would be that more people dormed. People are impressed when i tell them i go to UD. i spend most time in library a college town. there is a lot of school pride.

I love the size of the school.. it's a small state school. I'd improve the public transportation on campus, but it doesn't create a big problem. I'm very proud to go to UD. Everything you need is on Main St, so the fact that it's not too near any cities isn't a problem.