University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

Anyone willing to work hard. Students need to know that parties are big on this campus, and there will have to be a time when a distinction is given to party time and study time. I think personally caucassians may feel more comfortable, but all races are welcome. This is also a very spirited university, be prepared to feel left out if you are not the school spirit type.

The grades are not given out free and you do need to attend class but it is up to the individual as to how hard you work or want to be involved in the school. It has over 20,000 students on campus and is more of a town than as opposed if you were looking for a city. I would say a person who likes the mix of a good size campus but the location is in a small state.

The majority of the campus is white, upper middle class. There is little diversity. So if you are comfortable fitting into that mold, then this school is mainly for you. Students here are also energetic about sporting events, and while the majority of students attend these events, you will not be leftout if you don't. Also this school has many parties.

A person who is willing to work hard to receive their grade. The University of Delaware is a school that offers a lot of opportunities to its students. A person willing to take advantage of the opportunities it offers is the type of person that should attend this school. If you are looking to succeed, the University of Delaware is the place to be.

Someone who is willing to work hard, but also let loose and have some fun. UD is the perfect place for someone who is driven to have a successful career, but having an amazing experience along the way. Prospective students should be willing to try new things, but are also encouraged to continue growing previous interests of theirs.

The type of person that should attend this school should be a very well- rounded person. A well-rounded person that should attend this school would be willing to work hard but know how to manage time between school, friends, and other activities, as well as being very down to earth and open to new and interesting things.

University of Delaware is mostly for outgoing individuals who are looking to get the most out of their univeristy experience. Since it is such a large campus, there are groups of people and activities that suit all types of people. No matter what you are intersted in, you can find your niche here.

Students should be very good students, ready to accept responsibility as freshman and open to research and other outside of the classroom learning experiences. Students should also be aware that the college is more of a party school than most, but this has become less of the case each year.

Any student that is motivated, self driven and wants to do well in life. Also, any student that is interested in engineering or medicine; this is a pretty good school for sciences. A student who loves to have fun but also knows when its time to work is the prime student for this school.

A person that knows what they want to do in life should attend this school. A person who likes to meet new people, learn new things, and try new things will really enjoy it here. Also a person who enjoys watching great football games and loves school spirit will fit in great here.