University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

Someone who doesn't want to be to far away from home. Its in an ideal location, 40 minutes from Philadelphia, 2 hours from New York and 2 hours from DC. So if you're ever bored, stressed or homesick you can go and visit family on the weekend or spend some time in the City.

Any person who has a desire to learn and be prepared for their career can attend this school. University of Delaware is a very diverse school that can accomodate anyone and everyone. Any person can feel at home here and, with some effort, can do well here.

The type of person that should attented this school should be interested in a career in either business or education. Both of those programs at this school are very well organized and well known. Other programs have less prestige, but are still good.

Someone who is very outgoing and accepting of others. It is a great school, but students need to make it great for themselves. The campus is also very diverse, so a student needs to be aware and open to people different from themselves.

An uppermiddle class to wealthy person who desires to learn based on what they want to do for their career. This school is hard for people who do not come in knowing exactly what they want to do with their life.

A person who enjoys the feeling of a nice college town and who enjoys getting extremely involved with clubs, greeks, and sports. Also, a person who wants to be a name to a professor and not just a number.

Anyone! I thought U of Delaware was a perfect fit for me and could be for anyone. There are all types of people at Delaware, and you can find good friends no matter what you are looking for.

Almost anyone will be able to find people they get along well with here. Being comfortable with its size and making sure it has the program you want are probably the most important factors.

One who attends the University of Delaware should be motivated, dedicated, and passionate about a field of study. They must also be open to new ideas and situations involving diversity.

Someone who is very social, friendly, and tolerant both of religion and race. Also someone who isn't overwhelmed by bigger classes and has no trouble keeping up with the lesson plans.