University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

The type of person who should attend the University of Delaware is some one who is committed to hard work, but also loves football and school spirit and the idea of a college town.

Anyone who wants to work hard at a good education, get involved in many activities, doesn't mind the somewhat large campus, meet new people, and enjoy your college experience.

A motivated individual that wants to be successful in college but challenged at the same time. Someone looking for a big school with lots to do on campus and on the weekends.

A person that is dedicated to excellence, which means hard work and a lot of effort into your studies. Also, one that is well-rounded, who enjoys socializing with others.

outgoing, fun, hardworking, focused students who enjoy being part of a community and learning a lot while still having a lot of fun in college

Any kind of person would like this school, so long as they're not terribly sensitive to problems in housing, finances, or food services.

The school is very large so pretty much anyone can attend this school and find their niche. Everyone seems pretty accepting of others.

Someone who has good time management skills and is able to focus on school first and then social activities later.

Anyone driven, intelligent, and looking to lead a bright future should not skip over the University of Delaware.

People who are willing to work hard to achieve their goals. People who know how to balance school work and fun.