University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

Alcohol is a large part of this campus. There are plenty of people who do not drink and there is plenty of activities to keep them occupied, but alcohol is promenant on this campus.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are so many students which can sometimes be overwhelming and make it hard to feel connected to all of your classmates.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the office buildings are so far apart from each other, I feel like they should be close so that it is easier to navigate.

The most frustrating thing for me. walking from my dorm room to class and town. After finishing my classes it takes about 10 minutes to get back to my dorm.

For me, the most frustrating thing at my school is the fact that there is only one library, and it is at least a 15 minute walk from most parts of campus.

To me there isn`t any frustrating part about UD. But something I do not like is that you can get lost if you do not learn your way around campus.

It's big, the dorms don't have central air, the dining halls are GROSS, it's super expensive for a poor education, and the advising stinks!!!!

The most frustrating thing is playing a varsity sport because it takes so much of your time others things you might want to do are limited.

The most frustrating thing about school is its alcohol policy. The punishments are unfair and damaging to a student's ability to succeed.

I'd say the most frustrating thing is competing against all the other students here for attention from the faculty and staff.