University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

I wish i knew more about the transportation around campus. Being a student that needs to fly, it was inconvienent not knowing how to get to the airport and having a cheap way of getting to a nearby airport. I wish they described or researched more about how one could get to the airport easily.

I transfered to University of DE from a community college. I wished that I was better prepared in test taking. It was an adjustment coming from a community college. I am a first generation college student in my family. I am still learning how to be a sucessful college student.

What I wished to know before I came to school was the consequence of not having much finacial aid, grants, or scholarships to attend a university, especially one out of state. And how a stuendt is forced to take out loans that accumulate to debts that are hard to pay back.

I wish I had known that the vast majority of students at UD are partiers. My freshman year, my roommate would stumble in drunk and high all the time. The atmosphere at UD makes it hard to study. It also make me think rather distastefully about recommending it to any one.

I wish that I had known that the Ray Street Dorms are dramtically different than any normal dorm. I wish i knew how g.d. hot and humid it became in the summer. I wish i knew that the engineering curricula was ridgid and difficult to do if you miss a class.

I wish someone told me how important it is to get involved with the school. It is very important, and crucial that freshman get involved early, and do a lot of things on campus. This becomes very important in the job hunt down the road.

I wish I would have known about the lack of diversity prior to entering this University. I also would have liked to explored the campus more extensively before enrolling because many of the buildings are very old and rundown inside.

I wish i had known how hard the course load would be. I was a straight a student and now im pulling a 3.2 and studying my heart out. I wish I had better prepared myself in high school and taken more advanced placement classes.

There is nothing especially that I wished I had known before I arrived at UD. The faculty and admissions office prepared all incoming students are provided us with plenty of information and availibility to ask questions.

I wish I had known how unhelpful the professors are. They do not care if the students understand the material or not. Definitely a waste of money because I am not learning like I had in high school.