University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

I wish I would have known how easy it was to make friends here. I was worried that making friends would be a slow process, but at University of Delaware, I had best friends within the first week.

It is alot harder than you expect. You really need to find a balcane between having fun and school work. Its an important thing you must leaarn quickly or you will not succed in college.

Nothing. I walked in knowing very little and that was fine with me, because getting there was an incredible experience. College is about learning anyway, right? It's a wonderful place.

I would have liked to know that the school tries to rip students/parents off on a variety of miscelleanous things (random fees, parking, replacements for things around the dorm, ext.)

I wish I had known how hard some of the classes are. I wish I knew more about the proffessors. I also wished I knew that the science related classes are around as big as 200.

Coming to the Unversity of Delaware after attending Quinnipiac University. It was a lot tougher for me to get ajusted to the new campus and the harder courses in Delaware.

I wish I had known it rains alot in Delaware because I forgot an umbrella and had to buy one to walk to classes. Other than that, this school is everything I hoped for.

I wish I knew that it had such a great acedemic reputation in other states. I wish I knew how beautiful the campus is. I wish I knew that everyone is always drinking.

I wish I had known to make as many friends as possible instead of sticking to one group. I also wish I had known whether AP tests would actually help me or not.

I wish I had realized there are so many academic paths to take as far as choosing more than one major and slecting multiple minors.