University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

The best thing about the school for me are the academics. Nerdy I know, but I'm a civil engineering major and all of my classes are very interesting. The professors I've had are outstanding and really have an excellent knowledge of the material their teaching. Also, the professors in my major are all very friendly and more then willing to go the extra mile to help an individual.

The best thing about my school, hands down, is the opportunities that it offers to study abroad. I went to Madrid over the summer and had some of the most incredible experiences of my life. I will return to Granada in February. There are tons and tons of programs to choose from, to countries all over the world. Possibilities truly are endless in our study abroad department.

The best thing about the University of Delaware is the people. There are so many different personalities and ambitions on campus from the students it is truly remarkable and amazing. No matter what type of person you are you can find a club or activity that matches you and friends that can either be really like you or the exact opposite.

The opportunities the university offers are endless. For my major was have a ton of hands-on experience and they are always sending e-mails for internships and jobs. Also, they offer all the help you need to succeed here. There is a writing center, math center, and an academicc enrichment center that provides free group study sessions.

What I like most about the University of Delaware is the way it caters to the individual student, in that it has allowed me to change my degree to best fit my career aspirations. It has allowed me to take a double major in triple languages and sport management along with a minor in business, and I will still get out in four years.

University of Delaware is the perfect balance of academics and social life. You can definitely get a lot out of your classes. Most professors are really willing to help out students in any way possible. On the the social side there is ALWAYS something going on at UD, whether it be on campus or off campus.

The best thing about Delaware is how much i feel i'm getting out of my education by attending here. I feel like I'm learning more than i ever thought i would and that feeling is very rewarding and worth the time and effort that i put in to attend and achieve here.

I think this is a great school, the best thing about it is the campus, it may be larger than I'd hope (smaller class sizes are much easier to learn in) but there are so many resources for you to find for the right help you need to succeed academically.

The best thing about my school is most of the professors are knowledgeable and helpful. They show a genuine interest in the students and their success at the University of Delaware. They make themselves available and are flexible with our schedules.

The amount of programs and variety of classes they offer. There is something for everyone here, and with their "Group Requirements", which require you to take classes sometimes outside of your major, the study body here is well-rounded in all fields.