University of Delaware

« See more reviews of University of Delaware

The best thing about this school is the accesibility of its teachers. Any problems a student may have can be easily resolved by contacting the teacher.

I love the comfort I feel at this school. All of my professors have always gone above and beyond for me in every subject, and I like that feeling.

The best thing about UDEL is the terrific people I've met and friends I've made. The classes have been good, but campus life has been exceptional.

The University of Delaware has a large variety of students. I think its easy to find a group of friends that will share your intrest and beliefs.

The people at the campus have made my experience the best it could be. I have made the best friends and teammates, I don't ever want to leave!

Definately is the school spirit. It brings us all together even if only in that one thing and makes us all feel like a solid unit/family.

The best thing about the University of Delaware is that it has a wide variety of majors, many which are among the best in the country!

The best thing about my school is the layout of the campus. It is beautiful and clean and there is always something going on here.

the campus is absolutely beautiful, the coursework is worthwhile and challenging and there is always something to do!

The best thing about my high school was that there was a gifted and talented program of which I was a part.