University of Delaware Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Delaware

Sophia

I absolutely love the University of Delaware!! The community is incredible and the professors truly care about their students. I’ve been able to meet with my professors with ease and receive great advice about my grades, etc. The clubs and organizations promote inclusion and acceptance and I’ve made excellent friends in them!!

Kdkdkf

The University of Delaware is below average. If I could go back and do it all again (I wish I could), I would have absolutely not gone here

Kaia

I think it is a very homely and welcoming place. Everyone seems to get along well and be there for each other. There are many opportunities offered in the college and within the community. I feel that if you are applying, are an enrolled student, an alumni, or a parent, the University of Delaware is a wonderful option.

Krystin

The University of Delaware has a beautiful campus with friendly people around the campus. The dining halls and classroom are also nice. Professor are helpful when a student needs either during class or at given office hours and some even record lectures on UDcapture. The only thing I dislike a bit is the student Finical Aid office because sometime they mess up or do not give enough advice on certain topic. But overall, UD is a nice college for continuing education.

I like the school and feel safe. I have nothing to compare to but I think they make it fun and inviting. I wish it was closer to home. I love that many of my high school friends attend. They make it hard to get money and scholarships. Your advisor is almost inaccessible and never wants to talk. Other than these characteristicse I enjoy the universith

Karlens

The University of Delaware is a place that really pushes for student involvement outside of class and encourages students to be more social towards each other. There is also a variety of clubs that are made by UD and also students that help people find others who they can relate and become friends with. The academic style of the course is difficult an requires you to push yourself to see if you really do want your goals and the professors will not leave you clueless and always send resources on how to help succced in class.