University of Denver Top Questions

When you step off campus what do you see?

Mackenzie

When you go west of campus, it is a largely residential area. For a few blocks the homes are all owned by the school and are rented out to students and regular residents alike. Along Evans Blvd to the West of campus, there are several restaurants, including the ORIGINAL Chipotle, and a couple coffee shops and other very good places to eat. Along the Eastern side of campus, University Blvd provides more great food choices. Further East of campus, you run into a very nice upper-class and historic neighborhood. North of campus is Washington Park and Cherry Creek, upper-class fancy homes, and to the South you'll find Cherry Hills, probably the most expensive neighborhood in Colorado, possibly in the country. But good luck getting in, south of campus many of the communities are gated and guarded.

Crista

When you step off campus, you see Wash Park, Cherry Creek, downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains. People are allows outside staying active and whether on or off campus, there is always plenty to do.