University of Detroit Mercy Top Questions

Haleigh

Nursing programs and PA programs

Aisha

University of Detroit Mercy is known for all of their high esteemed programs, giving all their students a chance to not only to do well in school but also helps afterwards once your college career is completed. With being set on Catholic views UDM doesn't push that on anyone who doesn't believe in that religion. UDM gives students hope and provide access to free tutoring as well as retention programs that allow students to get back on their feet. UDM is a great school and I don't believe I could have picked a better school.

Scheherazode

I beleive that the University of Detroit Mercy is best known for being a small campus with a big feel. U of D has highly qualified faculty and students. U of D is also known for being the only private University in Detroit. U of D is also known for getting involved in events. We hosted the final four recently which was a big honor for our city and school.

My school is best know for their medical, dental, and pre-law programs. They are also know for their small class size and their academics.

Great academic program.

I do not think that the school is that well known, but the main focuses are the Dental school, the Law school, and the undergraduate business school, and the Nursing school.

This school is really good with placing students in the workplace prior to graduation to prepare them for post graduation. Also they have a very high employment rate for graduates.

Best known for academics, there is a really good Law school and Dental school

Having a good basketball team a few years ago.

The architecture program.

Rozeta

It has a very high ranking among the universities in Michigan.