University of Evansville

« See more reviews of University of Evansville

The University of Evansville is best known for its close knit family like setting. The main campus is on a 0.25X0.25mile plot and it is easy to commute across campus from one building to the next. The campus is located in a Suburban location but is 10minutes away from the local mall, walmart and other convenient stores. The University is ranked 1st in the Mid-western region by US News and is considered amongst the top institutions in the state academic wise. I would personally encourage students seeking a quiet and amiable environment to apply at the University.

We have one of the best study abroad programs in the country. There is a sister campus in England that does not cost any extra to attend, and the school works well with almost any program a person wants to study abroad with. Many departments have students who almost need to study abroad, such as Archaeology, Foreign Language, and International Studies, and they can go basically anywhere in the world and receive credit, as well as learn so much more about the people and places on the planet we live on. It truly is a once in a lifetime experience.

Mostly when I tell a person that I am attending UE I get the response that it is a good school. I believe we are best known for our commitment to academics and providing graduates with future jobs in their careers. We also strive to give back to our community. We have a strong turn out from student volunteers, which helps makes a difference and lasting impression. Because we are a liberal arts school we are also best known for our liberal arts programs in theater, physical therapy, and art.

My school is best known for their small class sizes due to the small campus. When taking class there students are able to form close relationships with their professors, which help them not only in college but also after the students graduate. Students can always get a hold of the professors for any questions or when they ask for recommendation letters the professors personally know the student so they can make the letters personal to each student.

I believe my school is best known for its theater program and its physical therapy program. Most students in those fields decide to come here because of its outstanding programs. I am familiar with the physical therapy school, and I know for a fact it is one of the best in the state and possibly the nation. My school takes pride in academics, which is the reason students go to college in the first place.

U of E is known for its small class sizes and personal learning environment. The professors are passionate about their profession and go above and beyond their call to equip their students with the tools for future success. Career preparation through internships and hands-on instruction is unparalleled, and career placement percentages are extremely high, even in these hard economic times.

My school is best known for challenging programs, especially the Engineering and Music schools, as well as our 6 year graduate program for Physical Therapy. We are known for academic excellency and campus and community involvement. We strive to make an impact in the lives of fellow students, as well as make an imapct in the community of Evansville.

The University of Evansville is known around the country for its theatre program, engineering program and its satellite campus, Harlaxton College in Grantham, England. Among other unique accomplishments and accrediations, these are most likely for what UE is known best.

Honestly? It's known for being a tiny, private, extremely expensive school. This is true, but it's also a tiny, private, amazing school--we have two of the best theater and writing programs in the whole country.

The University of Evansville is known for its theater program. Many famous actors and producers are UE almuni. UE is also known for its nursing and physical therapy programs.