University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The student body at UF is diverse, representing many cultures, socio-economic backgrounds, religions... However, the larger percentage of students are white, upper-middle class. That being said, any student should feel welcomed at this school and should be able to find a niche.

My classmates at the University of Florida were incredibly friendly and accepting. I learned a lot from them. I spent a week learning the basic principles of quantum mechanics at a series of house parties between orange and blue cocktails. It's just that kind of place.

My classmates are highly intelligent individuals that appreciate the opportunity they've been given to attend this top ranked university, and therefore work hard to make sure they don't throw it away, though they make sure to leave time for relaxing/socializing.

there are tons of different groups on campus for all types of students preferances and i personaly have not seen any student get put down for their beliefs or ways of life. campus is very open and some students come in pjs or in jeans and t-shirts.

My classmates, knowing the common bond with each other by being a Gator, are diverse but drawn to learn about and understand each other in order to sieze the opportunity presented by being in such close contact with such an eclectic group of people.

My classmates are very helpful, caring and genuinely nice people. The people that you will meet in class are very intelligent yet still approachable. You should never be afraid to ask for help or advice because they are always willings to do both.

My classmates are all really involved throughout the campus while also maintaning time o study for classes. Many of them are very similar to myself in that the are managers of their time being able to balance between work, school and "play."

My classmates are definitely Gators with a strong sence of school spirit, but they are also willing to help each other with classwork or tutoring, and they help new students find their way around and get settled to living in or around UF.

My classmates are generally pretty friendly, not always as intelligent or focused as they could be - but they seem to care about their schoolwork most of the time, and most have a lot of things they do at school apart from classes.

The essence of my classmates cannot be adequately captured in a simple, singular sentence, for they are holistically defined by an overreaching diversity that transcends simplicity; they are individually unique and wholly complex.